Skip to Content
Everything Else

Return of the Hot Chicks”¦

8:00 AM EDT on April 30, 2010

In May of 2008, we ran a special series on our website called "Hot Girl a Day in the Month of May." The series was inspired by The Sports Animal's famous "Driver-a-Day-in-the-Month-of-May" golf club giveaway, but since it's technically illegal to give away hot chicks on a blog, we decided to just write about them instead.

The premise behind Hot Girl a Day in the Month of May was simple: select a hot chick with Oklahoma ties, post a picture of her, and then write about her.  One time we got confused and thought Van Shea Iven was a lesbian. And another time one of the girls we wrote about got drunk and killed an innocent man at IHOP. That wasn't good.

Anyway, because we have nothing better to do this May, we are bringing the series back.  That should make 57% of our Lost Ogle readers happy.  For the other 43% of you, here is a YouTube video to tie you over until June.  Hey, maybe we'll even bring this back.

Also, if you can think of any famous hot girls with Oklahoma connections who are worthy of inclusion, shoot us an email at The Lost Ogle at Gmail.com.  And if you know of a non-famous local hot girl who wants to make the list, send us some pictures!  I know that sounds like a totally creepy request, but the last time we did this a local model sent in a submission. She even claims it as a credit on her website. Yippee!

p.s. "“ Hot Girl a Day in the Month of May probably means no Mommy Blog Week. That sound you just heard was one of Clark Matthews tears hitting his checkers board.

Stay in touch

Sign up for our free newsletter

More from The Lost Ogle

OKC Media

Jason Hackett leaving KOCO Channel 5…

He's taking a job at KARE 11 in Minneapolis.

December 2, 2022
Everything Else

Top 10 TLO articles for November

We've somehow survived another month!

December 1, 2022
Everything Else

Ryan Walters’s new hair part goes super hard to the right…

An Ogle Mole spotted him out having a drink this past Monday afternoon.

December 1, 2022
Everything Else

Drew Stitt questioned by OSU police after trying to saw parking boot off pick-up truck…

He's been ticketed for 17 parking infractions this semester and has been labeled a "habitual" offender.

November 29, 2022
See all posts