Skip to Content
Everything Else

Did Sean Roberts throw a brick through his own window?

9:20 AM EDT on August 22, 2022

Ever since court documents alleging he abused his ex-wife roared their way through the Oklahoma politosphere, Oklahoma State Rep and Oklahoma Labor Commissioner candidate Sean "The Shlub" Roberts has been in damage control mode.

A few weeks ago, The Shlub brought out one of the few remaining politicians sick enough to still endorse him for Labor Commissioner – Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt – for a fundraiser attended by literally several people.

Then, last week, Roberts filed a slander lawsuit against Carol Bush – a Republican state rep from Tulsa – who called for him to drop out of the Labor Commissioner race at a press conference in Tulsa. The lawsuit is vague, hallow, and seems to lack any merit, which probably explains why this guy is the only attorney Roberts could find to file it.

Anyway, in what appears to be a last-ditch effort to drum up some sympathy and support from voters who don't care if a man can't recall whether or not he abused his ex-wife, Roberts is now alleging that some Trump-loving vandal who is probably Sean Roberts threw a brick through the window of his home in Hominy.

Check this out:

Here's a pic of the brick:

I'm not Sherlock Holmes or anything, but if it was going to compile a list of suspects who would be dumb enough to throw a Trump brick through Sean Roberts's window, the list would probably begin and end with Sean Roberts.

Seriously, I've been covering stupid Oklahoma politicians and scandals for 15 years now, and you rarely – if ever – hear about some right-wing blowhard being harassed at their home. Now, all of a sudden, you're telling me some Trump lover who would probably endorse Roberts and his behavior is throwing bricks through his window?

Yeah right. I have no proof or evidence, but this has all the trappings of a false flag operation. You know, kind of like when ANTIFA stormed the US capital.

For what it's worth, that's Brian Hobbs. Sean Roberts campaign manager.

"But Patrick! What about famed Norman brick thrower Sassan Moghadam?! He loves Trump and throwing bricks! Couldn't he have done it?"

Crap, I forgot about ole Sassan. He does love Trump and he does love bricks, but he seems like the type of guy who will be voting for Roberts tomorrow, so what would be his motive?

Anyway, If I were to play a game of Dean's Percentages, I'd say it's an 80% chance either Roberts (or Hobbs) tossed the brick through the window to try and make him look like a victim and a 20% chance it's someone else. I guess share your guess in the comments.

Stay with The Lost Ogle. We'll keep you advised.

Stay in touch

Sign up for our free newsletter

More from The Lost Ogle

OKC Media

Jason Hackett leaving KOCO Channel 5…

He's taking a job at KARE 11 in Minneapolis.

December 2, 2022
Everything Else

Top 10 TLO articles for November

We've somehow survived another month!

December 1, 2022
Everything Else

Ryan Walters’s new hair part goes super hard to the right…

An Ogle Mole spotted him out having a drink this past Monday afternoon.

December 1, 2022
Everything Else

Drew Stitt questioned by OSU police after trying to saw parking boot off pick-up truck…

He's been ticketed for 17 parking infractions this semester and has been labeled a "habitual" offender.

November 29, 2022
See all posts