TLO Contest Rules
1.Contest winner will be contacted by The Lost Ogle at the "sender" email used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. 2. Failure to respond to winning email notification within 24 hours shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. In that case, a different winner will be selected.
3. Only one entry per email address. No person may enter the contest more than once using multiple email addresses or postal addresses.
4. Contest winner must supply The Lost Ogle with his/her legal name, mailing address, daytime and nighttime telephone numbers.
5. Contest winner may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.
6. Neither The Lost Ogle or contest sponsor is held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner.
7. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, The Lost Ogle may substitute a prize of like or equal value.